Wednesday, February 10, 2010

day 251- Zane's Felt-Playhouse-Of-Awesomeness

That's what I call it. This is what I made Zane for his birthday. I got the idea from here. He hasn't really played in it much since the dining table isn't usually clean :) But I watched Clara today so I thought it would be a good time to bring it out. I really had fun making this!

Here it is before it was put together. The mailbox opens and there are pockets around the whole thing for flowers and veggies.

These birds are removable (with velcro) and they can go through the birdhouse.

The apples can be picked and put in the basket, and another window. Sorry Grandpas...it's no Pella window, but it will have to do :)

And lastly, the garden. Pretty much everything here is removable except for the bird.

Wait, what would a daily Zane post be without a picture of him with his tongue sticking out??

1 comment:

  1. Laci, this is a house of awesomeness. I am in awe of your crafty, colorful style. I love it. I love you.

    ReplyDelete