Thursday, December 31, 2009

day 210

Wow.
It's weird that it's day 210 as we bring in the new year 2010.
Happy New Year!

Looking back at my goals for 2009, I think most of them were accomplished..which makes me happy :) Once again, I did not learn how to play guitar or how to knit so they will be my goals again this year, too.

I did, however...

not be a weeny when it came time to give birth (I made myself and Alex proud!)

made the most of the time the 3 of us had together

get rid of the cat (well, that meant he wasn't jumping on the counters huh?!)

have a flower garden...they were beautiful!

almost paid off the house. In 2010 for sure :)

find a way to make a teensy bit of money while still being with Zane

take a lot of pictures!

get the yeast to work ( I also got some yeast the wasn't a few years expired and I'm sure that helped)

lose that baby weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment