Thursday, July 9, 2009

day 35

We're on day 35 already! What a jump from when I last posted :)

So, for anyone who doesn't know...Zane and I flew to Washington last week to spend some time with Alex while he was on leave. It was a really nice time, just what I needed.

Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip:

On the top of Mt. Rainier. It wasn't even cold up there!



Zane's first cereal. Mmm.

Looking down on Seattle from the top of the Space Needle

At the woodland park zoo


Alex thinks he likes water in his face...

Watching the fireworks at Fort Lewis

Wow!

Taking his first swim

I don't know what kind of face this was, but it's cute :)
I'm so glad we were able to go!

1 comment:

  1. Laci, these pictures look so complete and relaxed. Little Zane and Alex together is really sweet. And I agree with your last picture - what a cute face.

    ReplyDelete